Thank you for your interest in the work of the Undercliffe Cemetery Charity. We rely very much on the support of volunteers, members and donations. There are many different ways in which you can assist in the ongoing work of the Charity such as with grounds maintenance, administration, research, open days, etc.
Please contact Jaime Armitage, at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01274 642276 to discuss how you are able to help.
Current Partners and Supporters
We would like to offer our sincere thanks to our current supporters including:
- Members – thank you for your continued support
- Visitors – thank you to the many visitors who offer a donation during your visit
- Local Schools – For their support during the remembrance service and at other times.
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council – who offer financial support through an annual grant and support in kind in a number of ways
- ALM Industries of Knaresborough – we appreciate the important in-kind support provided over a long period.
- Idle and Greengates Rotary Club – for long-term voluntary grounds maintenance work.
- Manningham Housing and Richardson – for help with specific one-off projects.
- Halifax Bank
- Bradford Scouts
- Bradford Society of Friends
- West Yorkshire Freemasons
- Martin and Michael Swift – Monumental Masons
- Ian Galbraith Memorials – Monumental Masons
- Victoria Cross Society
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Coop Community Fund
- K Swain Joinery
- Crompton’s Haulage
- Behrens Group
- Shipley College
- Bradford University Department of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences
- Business in the Community – for help in finding teams to do specific challenges.
- BD3 Environmental Project – long-term support with specific projects.
- Photographers – thank you to all of the photographers who have allowed us to use your work.